Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of anti-aging health benefits making infrared saunas one of the best therapies for overall healthier living. If you want to get yourself back into balance, an infrared sauna treatment will assist you into achieving your wellness goals.
Schedule a Far-Infrared Sauna session to deepen your detoxification and relax before or after class, your spa treatment or in lieu of class if your schedule is limited. You will receive amazing benefits in just one session!
• Anti-Aging & Skin Purification - The near infrared wavelength (sometimes referred to as Red Light Therapy) is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Near infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
• Cell Health - Near infrared therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenate the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
• Detoxification - Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside. Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside. Removes Toxins
• Improved Circulation - Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use—especially in the mid infrared range—can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
• Lowers Blood Pressure - Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows the infrared sauna benefits using an infrared sauna a couple times a week lowers blood pressure.
• Pain Relief - Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Pain management professionals incorporate infrared heat therapy into treatment plans to decrease pain and muscle spasms and to speed up recovery time.
• Relaxation - Unlike traditional saunas which operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. Infrared sauna benefits include therapy that helps you relax while receiving an invigorating deep tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
• Weight Loss - Studies have shown that benefits of an infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
• Wound Healing - Scientific research has concluded that near infrared therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increases to repair wounds and prevent infection.
Our O2 Oxygen bar provides many benefits of relief from:
We offer a variety of flavored oxygen in the purest form available for your inhaling pleasure. Oxygen flushes the toxins and impurities out of your blood. If one has minor sprains or injuries, oxygen can promote the healing of these injuries resulting in healing much faster. 90% of our energy comes from oxygen and only 10% from food and water. It has been found that oxygen provides improvement of memory and concentration levels. If you want to look younger and vibrant, oxygen can also counter aging! Just one session of oxygen will have you thriving! We’re confident when you experience our oxygen bar you will feel rejuvenated and refreshed!